Step by step instructions on how to claim your FUZN
The time has come to migrate your old ATLO tokens on Terra to the new FUZN tokens on Kujira. We appreciate your patience, and trust you will have a smooth migration experience. Everything you need to know is in this doc.
We minted a receipt token called rFUZN, bridged it to the Terra network and sent it to just over 6500 Terra addresses which held ATLO at our snapshot.
These addresses and their ATLO balances were recorded at block height 7544910 on Terra in May 2022. These include tradable tokens, vesting tokens (claimed and unclaimed), and the ATLO half of any ATLO/UST LP. We also sent some LUNA and KUJI to cover the gas costs for the Tx to complete the migration.
We created a Partial Deal on Plasma that swaps rFUZN 1 : 1 for FUZN. rFUZN is redeemed for FUZN through a Burn Deal deal on Plasma.
Executing the migration is done in 2 steps, using this page.
HOW TO MIGRATE
It’s up to you to migrate the rFUZN from your Terra address to your Kujira address and swap it for FUZN.
This section covers how to get your rFUZN to Kujira and redeem it for FUZN on Plasma.
If you get errors, make sure you have the right wallet connected, refresh the site, and try again.
STEP 1 — Connect and Confirm
Bridging rFUZN onto the Kujira chain.
- Install the Keplr Chrome Extension. This process will NOT work with the Keplr Mobile app, or any other wallet.
- Import the Terra Address which held your ATLO into the Keplr extension using your seed phrase or private key.
VERY NB: We will not ask you for your seed phrase. NEVER give it to anyone, even if they say they are part of our team.
- Go to our Migrate page and click Connect Wallet.
4. Once connected, you will see your Terra address and your balance of rFUZN.
STEP 2 — Migrate and Swap
Migrate rFUZN to Kujira. You will see your Terra Address, and your Kujira Address.
- Click the migrate button, and then approve the Tx in the pop-up window from Keplr.
- Confirm the rFUZn has migrated from your Terra address to your Kujira one. You can do this in the Keplr extension, or by checking your address balances and transactions on Terra Finder, and on Kujira Finder. Depending on congestion this may not show immediately, so give it some time.
When the transfer is complete, your rFUZN is now in your Kujira address. On to the final step.
Burning rFUZN for FUZN
Now that you have your rFUZN on Kujira, you are going to exchange it for FUZN.
- Make sure you have tokens in your Kujira address to cover the gas fees. These are normally less than 2c, or 0.1 KUJI and instructions to onramp KUJI are here if you need them.
- Click on the Get FUZN button.
- This will open a deal on Plasma we have created to trade your rFUZN for FUZN at a 1:1 rate. This deal type does not charge a commission.
- Decide how much rFUZN to trade. We suggest trying a small amount first but it’s up to you.
- Confirm the deal, and Accept the Keplr Tx approval pop-up.
- Once the Tx is successful, the rFUZN in your wallet is replaced with FUZN.
And you’re done! The rFUZN will be burned. There is no vesting period for FUZN.
Here’s a couple of the issues you may run up against, and our suggestions on how to deal with them:
Q. I CAN’T SEE THE RECEIPT TOKEN IN MY TERRA WALLET ON STATION OR KEPLR
- Go to Terra Finder, make sure it’s set to Mainnet, and then paste in the Terra address which held ATLO. You’ll see the rFUZN under the Tokens list. If they are visible in the Finder but not in the wallet extension you’re all good, carry on with the migration.
Q. I CAN’T SEE THE RECEIPT TOKEN IN MY KUJIRA WALLET
- View your wallet balance by going to BLUE and connecting your wallet then clicking the Wallet button in the Menu column on the left. Alternatively, use the Kujira FINDER. Make sure it says mainnet in the top right corner before you put in your Kujira wallet address.
Q. I DON’T HAVE A KUJIRA ADDRESS.
- Go to BLUE (Kujira’s dashboard) and click on connect wallet in the top right corner. Select Keplr from the options and connect. Keplr should ask you to approve the Kujira network, which you must do. Click on Copy Address, then search for Kujira to find your address.
- If you cannot see the Kujira network, click on the burger menu in the top left corner, select Manage Chain Visibility, and ensure the box next to Kujira is ticked.
Q. I DON’T HAVE A KEPLR WALLET SET UP.
- To set up a Keplr wallet, download and install the extension. Our migration will not work with the Mobile app or any other wallet. You will need to import your Terra address using your seed phrase.
NEVER give your seed phrase to anyone else under any circumstances.
Q. I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH FOR GAS
- When we sent the rFUZN to your Terra address, we also sent enough LUNA and KUJI to cover the transactions necessary to complete the migration. To add more KUJI to your Kujira address, please use one of the methods listed here.
Q. I CAN’T COMPLETE THE rFUZN:FUZN DEAL ON PLASMA
- Make sure you have connected the wallet containing the rFUZN and you have enough KUJI (or another token) to cover the gas fees. Kujira allows multiple tokens to be used for gas. KUJI is the most common.
- How to change gas
If you want to use something else, follow these steps:
Choose your token from the top right of the Kujira App (eg FIN) under your wallet
Disconnect. Go to your Keplr browser extension, switch to a different chain like Cosmos, then remove Kujira from under Beta support.
Reconnect to a Kujira app and approve the Keplr pop-ups again to add Kujira back to the browser extension.
Q. I DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO MY OLD TERRA ADDRESS ANYMORE
- You need access to your Terra address to retrieve your rFUZN and complete the redemption. Our snapshot listed the Terra addresses and the ATLO balances they held. That’s it.
We cannot assist you in retrieving your wallet address or your seed phrase.
Be wary of anyone claiming to be a member of the team who contacts you. We will NEVER ask for your seed phrase, and you shouldn’t give that to anyone, ever.
If you no longer have access to either one, there is nothing we can do for you.
We also cannot retrieve the rFUZN from the wallets it has been sent to, nor can we mint more. Your wallet and seed phrase is your responsibility.
Q. I DIDN’T GET THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF rFUZN
- If you think you didn’t receive the correct amount of rFUZN, open a support ticket in the Help channel of our Discord and provide proof of what you consider the correct balance.
If you redeem the rFUZN in your wallet before submitting a ticket, that is a tacit confirmation the balance is correct, and we will consider this a confirmation you have accepted the amount and the matter is closed.
Q. I ONLY HAVE A PRIVATE KEY FOR MY TERRA ADDRESS AND NO SEED PHRASE
There is a workaround. This fix will only work on desktop, not mobile.
The Kujira address you’re sending the rFUZN to should be one you have control of and are familiar with. If you send it anywhere else we cannot help you retrieve it.
Please make sure you have LUNA in your Terra address and KUJI in your Kujira address to pay for transactions.
- Make sure you have both Station and Keplr extensions installed in Chrome.
- Make sure you have the Terra address holding your rFUZN selected in Station.
- Make sure you have the Kujira address you are sending the rFUZN to ready to paste in.
- Connect to https://tfm.com/bridge
- Connect your Station and Keplr wallets
- Select Terra as the “From” Chain
- Select Kujira as the “To” chain
- Select rFUZN as the token
- Tick the box next to “Receive to another wallet”
- Paste in the Kujira address you want the rFUZN to go to.
- Send 1 rFUZN to test.
- Verify it has arrived using Kujira finder https://finder.kujira.network/
- Once the test is successful, send the rest of the rFUZN
13. Go to https://plasma.fuzion.app/?deal=3589 and connect on Keplr using the address you have sent the rFUZN to, and complete the burn deal. You now have all of your FUZN.
BONUS : We bridged KUJI and LUNA to your Terra address to pay for transactions when we migrated, so you can send that back to Kujira too, if you want.
Token contract for FUZN on Kujira : kujira1sc6a0347cc5q3k890jj0pf3ylx2s38rh4sza4t
Terra Classic block height we took the snapshot: 7544910
rFUZN : FUZN Deal on Plasma : https://plasma.fuzion.app?deal=3589