Step by step instructions on how to claim your FUZN
Executing the migration is done in 2 steps, using this page.
HOW TO MIGRATE
This section covers how to get your rFUZN to Kujira and redeem it for FUZN on Plasma.
If you get errors, make sure you have the right wallet connected, refresh the site, and try again.
STEP 1 — Connect and Confirm
Bridging rFUZN onto the Kujira chain.
- Import the Terra Address which held your ATLO into the Keplr extension using your seed phrase or private key.
VERY NB: We will not ask you for your seed phrase. NEVER give it to anyone, even if they say they are part of our team.
- Go to our Migrate page and click Connect Wallet.
4. Once connected, you will see your Terra address and your balance of rFUZN.
STEP 2 — Migrate and Swap
Migrate rFUZN to Kujira. You will see your Terra Address, and your Kujira Address.
- Click the migrate button, and then approve the Tx in the pop-up window from Keplr.
When the transfer is complete, your rFUZN is now in your Kujira address. On to the final step.
Burning rFUZN for FUZN
Now that you have your rFUZN on Kujira, you are going to exchange it for FUZN.
- Click on the Get FUZN button.
- Decide how much rFUZN to trade. We suggest trying a small amount first but it’s up to you.
- Confirm the deal, and Accept the Keplr Tx approval pop-up.
- Once the Tx is successful, the rFUZN in your wallet is replaced with FUZN.
And you’re done! The rFUZN will be burned. There is no vesting period for FUZN.
Here’s a couple of the issues you may run up against, and our suggestions on how to deal with them:
Q. I CAN’T SEE THE RECEIPT TOKEN IN MY TERRA WALLET ON STATION OR KEPLR
Q. I CAN’T SEE THE RECEIPT TOKEN IN MY KUJIRA WALLET
Q. I DON’T HAVE A KUJIRA ADDRESS.
Q. I DON’T HAVE A KEPLR WALLET SET UP.
- To set up a Keplr wallet, download and install the extension. Our migration will not work with the Mobile app or any other wallet. You will need to import your Terra address using your seed phrase.
NEVER give your seed phrase to anyone else under any circumstances.
Q. I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH FOR GAS
Q. I CAN’T COMPLETE THE rFUZN:FUZN DEAL ON PLASMA
- How to change gas
If you want to use something else, follow these steps:
Choose your token from the top right of the Kujira App (eg FIN) under your wallet
Q. I DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO MY OLD TERRA ADDRESS ANYMORE
- You need access to your Terra address to retrieve your rFUZN and complete the redemption. Our snapshot listed the Terra addresses and the ATLO balances they held. That’s it.
We cannot assist you in retrieving your wallet address or your seed phrase.
Be wary of anyone claiming to be a member of the team who contacts you. We will NEVER ask for your seed phrase, and you shouldn’t give that to anyone, ever.
If you no longer have access to either one, there is nothing we can do for you.
We also cannot retrieve the rFUZN from the wallets it has been sent to, nor can we mint more. Your wallet and seed phrase is your responsibility.
Q. I DIDN’T GET THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF rFUZN
- If you think you didn’t receive the correct amount of rFUZN, open a support ticket in the Help channel of our Discord and provide proof of what you consider the correct balance.
If you redeem the rFUZN in your wallet before submitting a ticket, that is a tacit confirmation the balance is correct, and we will consider this a confirmation you have accepted the amount and the matter is closed.
Q. I ONLY HAVE A PRIVATE KEY FOR MY TERRA ADDRESS AND NO SEED PHRASE
There is a workaround. This fix will only work on desktop, not mobile.
- Make sure you have both Station and Keplr extensions installed in Chrome.
- Make sure you have the Terra address holding your rFUZN selected in Station.
- Make sure you have the Kujira address you are sending the rFUZN to ready to paste in.
- Connect to https://tfm.com/bridge
- Connect your Station and Keplr wallets
- Select Terra as the “From” Chain
- Select Kujira as the “To” chain
- Select rFUZN as the token
- Tick the box next to “Receive to another wallet”
- Paste in the Kujira address you want the rFUZN to go to.
- Send 1 rFUZN to test.
- Verify it has arrived using Kujira finder https://finder.kujira.network/
- Once the test is successful, send the rest of the rFUZN
Token contract for FUZN on Kujira : kujira1sc6a0347cc5q3k890jj0pf3ylx2s38rh4sza4t
Terra Classic block height we took the snapshot: 7544910
rFUZN : FUZN Deal on Plasma : https://plasma.fuzion.app?deal=3589